Why become a member? ×

FS Bergantino IP112/EX112 Pricedrop
£850

cremonabass

For sale Berg IP112/EX112 set non ER in excellent condition with Berg padded covers.
The Ip112 is an active cab with a 1000/500watt power amp with dsp, this results in having a single 12 inch cab that sounds very deep and full for it's size.
Together with the EX112 cab you have a 1000w stack that should handle almost any situation.

Both cabs are 15 x 17,5 x 13inch, EX 36lbs, IP 46 lbs
Still have the original boxes, so shipping is fine and included in the price of 850.
Link with a review by Tom Bowlus [url="http://www.talkbass.com/threads/finally-the-1x12-shootout.251469/"]Finally! The 1x12 Shootout! | TalkBass.com[/url]

Edited by cremonabass

cant believe the price of this, I paid more than that for just the IP! and with delivery thrown in too!!! sombody should jump on this massive bargain. would love to try the monique with my IP too :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='cremonabass' timestamp='1430400867' post='2761040']
Even at this price it doesn't generate much interest in the Netherlands.....
Bergantino is unfortunately not so well known over here.
It is priced to sell and of course the weak euro helps a little bit <_<
[/quote] :( If you had posted this a month ago, as you know I had been looking for an berg ip - I ended up picking up a green tolex walkabout scout instead

still amazed no one has taken this guys arm off! you will never get a rig as amazing as this for such little money! it even includes delivery!!!!! you would just about get two passive berg cags used for this.

c, mon Luke, how long have you wanted one of these?

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1431850693' post='2775450']
still amazed no one has taken this guys arm off! you will never get a rig as amazing as this for such little money! it even includes delivery!!!!! you would just about get two passive berg cags used for this.

c, mon Luke, how long have you wanted one of these?
[/quote] long enough that i went bought something else :(