Why become a member? ×

Feedback For THEPURPLEBLOB!

MB1

MB1. :)
Hello Howard.
Great Buyer! Quick Transaction....paid promptly and arranged collection swiftly!.Hope your happy with the cab,should be with you soon!.
also....Many Thanks To The Local Dentist,without whose Help non of this would have been Possible! :huh:
All The Best!
Martin.

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='265860' date='Aug 19 2008, 08:22 PM']MB1. :)
Hello Howard.
Great Buyer! Quick Transaction....paid promptly and arranged collection swiftly!.Hope your happy with the cab,should be with you soon!.
also....Many Thanks To The Local Dentist,without whose Help non of this would have been Possible! :huh:
All The Best!
Martin.[/quote]

That's a damn good dentist who'll go and pick up Ashdown cabs as well as drill my teeth.

Great transaction - thanks :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='Rasta' post='719470' date='Jan 20 2010, 07:27 PM']Howard is a pleasure to deal with, good communications all round and his packing skills puts my wife's totally to shame :lol: Loving the TRB matey (must lower them PU's :rolleyes: ), glad your happy with the Precision too :)[/quote]

A pleasure. The TRB was my first proper and my main bass for lots of years. I hope you get as much fun from it as I did. Now.... where did you hide the treble on that Precision :lol:

• 2 months later...

[quote name='bassbluestew' post='781770' date='Mar 21 2010, 04:36 PM']Just done a great deal with Howard.

The perfect deal is when both parties leave the deal feeling satisfied. Thats just what's happened.

Nice bloke, good company and didn't leave ANY coffee !!!
A delight to deal with and would do so again in a moment.
Stewart[/quote]

My pleasure...... and I ate all your biscuits :)

• 10 months later...

[quote name='roonjuice' post='1113303' date='Feb 3 2011, 12:13 AM']Howard is truely a top bloke, good comms and drove a 200 mile round trip to make the deal work, and took the time to have a good chat to boot. The lovely old P he sold me will be loved, cherished and played,
Cheers H
Take it easy and thanks again,
r[/quote]

...and just made it back before the latest blizzard set in. Cheers... enjoy it.

• 4 months later...

Met up with Howard and we traded basses - MIJ P for MM SUB halfway between Carluke and Edinburgh in a dodgy motorway service station. Good guy and good communication too. Bass as described and happy all round.

Hope you like the SUB Howard.

[quote name='gjones' post='1285624' date='Jun 28 2011, 07:56 PM']Met up with Howard and we traded basses - MIJ P for MM SUB halfway between Carluke and Edinburgh in a dodgy motorway service station. Good guy and good communication too. Bass as described and happy all round.

Hope you like the SUB Howard.[/quote]

My pleasure. Very pleased with the SUB although a "proper" scratch plate is on the cards I think :)

• 6 months later...

[quote name='Johnebass' timestamp='1325600978' post='1484905']
Howard is a top bloke, we agreed a price for the Lakland 55-02, payment within 30 mins via PayPal, all in all great communication and a pleasure to deal with.
[/quote]

A pleasure. I'm very pleased with the Lakland. I'm very hopefully that I've finally tracked down a five string I can live with :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Diego Anatole Sánchez Gómez' timestamp='1330123118' post='1553222']
Hi,

I´m from Spain , and I´ve bought him his (now mine :D ) MM Sub. Fast transaction (via Paypal) and excellent comunication and awesome packing!! :D .

Thank u very much, a really good deal.

Hope c u again over here!! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

A pleasure... hope you enjoy the bass!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Met Howard on Saturday to trade my ACG for his Musicman Bongo. Communication with Howard is excellent and we kept contact through out the whole time until the deal is done. Howard travel all the way from Glasgow to Manchester to make the deal happen!

Nice guy overall and the bass is exactly as describe.

• 3 weeks later...