Left leaderboard
Sparky Mark

Feedback for Greg.Bassman

Greg has just sold me his 2012 USA Jazz.

A great guy who kept me regularly updated throughout the shipping process and even popped a brand new set of SS Rotosounds in the case which was a lovely surprise. The bass was exactly as described, extremely well packed in a Gibson cardboard box (care of Nigel at PMT Birmingham - cheers mate) and I would recommend him as a trustworthy and generous Basschatter.

Trade without any worries.

Just bought Greg's Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones Signture.
A very pleasant & smooth deal, I paid over the weekend Greg sent it on Monday it was here before 9am on Tuesday...
Well packed..Exactly what I had been looking for & it did not disappoint lovely bass, even came with a brand new boxed set of strings worth £40...A100% honest basschatter, just what this community needs......Thanks Greg......!

Bought an Ibanez SR1300 Premium from Greg. Great guy to deal with. Almost feel like I robbed him, the price I paid for it. A quick string change, (I prefer a heavier gauge), truss-rod tweak, saddle height adjust, and she's playing beautifully and sounding as good as any higher-end Ibby I've had my hands on! Thanks Greg!

I've just bought a bridge from Greg, great communicator, very prompt despatch and as I need it quickly he went out of his way to accomodate me, probably at his extra cost too.

I am really pleased with my deal and Greg is a true gentleman of the Basschat manor and I look forward to dealing again.

thanks Greg.

Tom.

Bought a pedal from Greg, paid one day and delivered the next. Super easy and great pedal, cheers dude

Bought a couple of boss pedals that turned up today, perfectly as described in great condition. Thanks a million Greg can't wait to try them out later.

Just bought a Boss Ls2 from Greg! All round flawless transaction superfast delivery abd a great guy! What more could you want :)

Thanks Greg

Just bought a Behringer DI from Greg. DI box was in A1 condition, still boxed in original box with instructions. Fast friendly comms, next day delivery, I’d say trade with Greg with confidence.

Just bought a tasty little mixer from Greg.  A top bloke and a great example of how good it is to deal with a fellow basschatter! Great comms and superb packaging and fast despatch. Deal with confidence.

I bought a couple of pairs of strings from Greg. A totally free transaction and the strings arrived PDQ. I can only re-iterate what others have said, deal with this guy with confidence. Thanks Greg!

Same as above really. Bought some strings. Great communication with speedy delivery (even despite the snowmageddon). Thanks indeed.