Why become a member? ×

*Withdraw Please As Im Playing Again*
£700

Chaos Daveo

For Sale or Trade..

Price Drop £600

A class bass with a neck that glides and plays like a dream,recently I've lost the will to play and think its a crying shame she's not getting the attention she deserves.The colour really is striking blueburst and the photos don't do it justice..

I'm based in stoke -on- trent the buyer would have to collect and pay cash (I hate evil bay and paypal.)or a trade can be done If its something tempting.I will not ship or send via post so please don't ask, stats are as follows..
Colour Blueburst Number Of Strings 4 String Right / Left Handed Right Handed Body Material Ash Body Fingerboard Rosewood Fingerboard Number Of Frets 24 Frets Pickup Config 1 x Humbucker Pickup Type Sandberg Powerhumbucker Hardware Colour Chrome Hardware Approx. Weight (kg) 4.6

Edited by Chaos Daveo

These are great basses and very under-rated. The name "Basic" doesn't help as it's anything but basic. I used to have one and I can testify to just how well the neck plays. The EQ is also very versatile and gives an amazing range of sounds - a lot more than you would think from a single pickup. It's typical Sandberg quality throughout. GLWTS

Dammit! So close, but yet so far ... A blueburst Basic is right at the top of my GAS list, but it would need to have 5 strings, so sadly all I can offer you is a free bump and a hearty GLWTS.

(PS I know Basics are fairly lightweight basses, but ... 1kg? Might that be a typo, there?)

Amazing instruments! I hope someone snaps this up quick, if it was a 5er I'd be all over it! My first Sandberg was a Basic 4, which made me fall in love with Sandbergs and ultimately sell everything else. I've had two Basic 4's, a California VM4, a Basic Ken Taylor 5, and now have a Basic Ken Taylor 5 and Classic Booster 5, both built to my spec. It's the necks that really do it for me, but they are just superb instruments in every respect. :gas:

GLWTS! :D

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1420722077' post='2652520']
Amazing instruments! I hope someone snaps this up quick, if it was a 5er I'd be all over it! My first Sandberg was a Basic 4, which made me fall in love with Sandbergs and ultimately sell everything else. I've had two Basic 4's, a California VM4, a Basic Ken Taylor 5, and now have a Basic Ken Taylor 5 and Classic Booster 5, both built to my spec. It's the necks that really do it for me, but they are just superb instruments in every respect. :gas:

GLWTS! :D
[/quote]I knew Oli couldnt resist commenting on a berg!
the man speaks the truth though he knows his sandbergs and is a good source of info- these are top basses, very underrated and super comfy to play. only problem is residuals I ended up trading mine with the ever helpful Mark at Bass Direct.

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1420841289' post='2654242']
I knew Oli couldnt resist commenting on a berg!
the man speaks the truth though he knows his sandbergs and is a good source of info- these are top basses, very underrated and super comfy to play. only problem is residuals I ended up trading mine with the ever helpful Mark at Bass Direct.
[/quote]

Yeah it is mad that people overall don't rave about bergs, I've owned fender, gibsons,schecters and this smokes them all.

Edited by Chaos Daveo