Why become a member? ×

That´s why I love Trujillo

Stance

I'd just watched that exact clip five minutes ago oddly enough. Like the guys playing , never understood why he adopts the stompy dwarf stance so often :unsure: .

Such a sterile performance though, they sound so tame and the performance really lacks energy, passion and bollocks, I know they're playing on a talk show but it still sounded very poor.

Here's a clip of Beware Of Darkness playing on Conan, everything that's wrong with Metallica's performance is everything that's right with theirs

[url="http://youtu.be/pqY1sqNXUU8"]http://youtu.be/pqY1sqNXUU8[/url]

Blimey, is Rob even in the same band as them there? Cool that he's jaming up the baseline but it doesn't work when that loose imo and just shows up how rigid the riffs are. Big love for Metallica, my old school teenage bread and butter, so Im certainly not slagging them off.

Is he playing a lovely limelight?!!!!

Yeah looks overly reliced - must be limelight! :)

Good move for them and for him when he joined. Earned them a touch more respect - a band member who is both technically brilliant, and has a higher credibility than the rest of them put together. And no one could argue that it wasn't nice to see a player like that hit the payday jackpot of joining the Metallica machine.

Great to see him riffing around the original stuff like that.

Edited by Drax