Why become a member? Ɨ
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliott AH300-7 head NOW SOLD!!!!!
Ā£230

Fettsman

This amp has a story attached to it. A couple of years ago my beloved AH300-12 blew up mid gig so I found this on Ebay to keep me ticking over until I repaired my 12 band. After I was satisfied that my 12 band was firing on all 12 cylinders, I listed this on BC and a very nice chap by the name of Deedee bought it off me. Fast forward a year or so and once again mid gig, my 12 band decides to give up. This time it was the mains transformer that gave up the ghost! In a flap I scoured the forums and found that Deedee had put up the 7 band for sale as he'd bought a new head. A couple of texts and a wad of notes later and I was once again the proud owner!
I've now had a brand new transformer wound by Demeter (original manufacturers) for my 12 band and now feel confident (touching wood/cloth) that she won't let me down again. So does anyone fancy my 7 band?

It's in great condition, has the 300 watt Mosfet board and has had the circuit mod to the front panel illumination circuit. The front will glow green all night! Carpet covering is in good order. All working well, sounds warm, rich and loud. I shall miss it.
Comes with a fitted Roqsolid soft case.

[attachment=177703:DSC_2216.jpg]
[attachment=177704:DSC_2220.jpg]
[attachment=177705:DSC_2217.jpg]
[attachment=177706:DSC_2215.jpg]

I'm based in Loughborough, Leics. I can post at cost but a meet up would be better. I travel around a fair bit so we could sort something out!
<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d4e112d0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Edited by Fettsman