Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*
£500

SammyDamacy

[size=6][b]Price drop to £450 collected, or £475 posted.[/b][/size]

There's a Warwick on this forum that I've been lusting after, and so bass number two is coming up for the chop.

Fender Special Run Antigua P bass, in a shiny as new condition. Bridge and pickup guards were added on to really give it that vintage look.

I'm not a P bass person (please don't throw things), however this bass has always been the exception. It plays and sounds as well as it looks, I promise you that.

£500 collected from West Sussex, however I can meet in Brighton pretty easily. Will post too, however will have to sort out some packaging (will be in a soft case) and price will be on top. Trade wise I'm not particularly interested unless it's an active Warwick, as that's where the money would be going, unless you think you have something that I'd be stupid not to take.

All nitty gritty can be found [url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-antigua-precision-bass/66713?gclid=CL7EicSNgLMCFcrItAodVhwAUA"]here[/url]. I'll take some more pictures soon, until then, just this teaser!

Edited by SammyDamacy

I've got a mint G & L L2500 to trade and a Fender Cabronita P with a small chip to the wood at the back if you are interested. I'm also going to be in Southampton in a couple of weeks. Got an active Warwick Pro Series Corvette but you're not having that lol... It's a keeper and so will yours be when you get it :-)

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1410519226' post='2550265']
I've got a mint G & L L2500 to trade and a Fender Cabronita P with a small chip to the wood at the back if you are interested. I'm also going to be in Southampton in a couple of weeks. Got an active Warwick Pro Series Corvette but you're not having that lol... It's a keeper and so will yours be when you get it :-)
[/quote]

Those are some wonderful looking basses you're offering, however that G&L I could never afford, wah! Yeah spotted a couple of Warwicks that I would love for the £500 mark, so that would be super, and a keeper. And as Karl says, this P bass is a monster, even puts some American made to shame.

[quote name='SammyDamacy' timestamp='1410521362' post='2550290']

Those are some wonderful looking basses you're offering, however that G&L I could never afford, wah! Yeah spotted a couple of Warwicks that I would love for the £500 mark, so that would be super, and a keeper. And as Karl says, this P bass is a monster, even puts some American made to shame.
[/quote]

The G & L is a Tribute, not the American so it's in the ball park if you are interested. It's impressed my bass teacher. It's too much for me and I've only used it for scale practice at home. Got my Warwick off thomann for about £550... A few guys in the know say it's superb :-)

Edited by Mr Fretbuzz