Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender 2012 MIJ Precision - Block Inlays - 3TSB with Gig Bag - Trade?
£540

basskit_case

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Selling a very recent purchase, its a cracking 2012 MIJ Precision bass, but I cannot get used to the neck.

Its not big by any means, but I much prefer and keep going back to my Ibanez SR500.

Despite my love of a smaller neck, I love the aesthetic of the bass and it plays really well, good setup.

Who doesn't like a maple fingerboard with blocks?

[color=#000000]The bass is in superb condition, two years old nut it looks like new, still has the plastic on the pick guard. Bass comes with a deluxe Fender gig bag[/color]

[color=#000000]MusicRadar.com have a great review on this model of bass and it can be read [url="http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/fender-70s-precision-bass-502906"]here.[/url] The reviewed the bass 4.5 stars out of 5.[/color][/size][/font]

delivery available too, at buyers expense.

[size=1][/size]

Edited by basskit_case

• 3 weeks later...

I am also interested in a trade for a slim necked bass, love my Sr500, would love something similar. Shortscales also considered.

I would be looking for any trade to include cash my way, I guess i am looking to trade down to a decent backup bass.

Straight sale, still preferred as I do have my eye on something in particular.

I have been asked about delivery outside of the uk, but as the bass has no hard case, I am looking to deliver within the uk only. That could change if a buyer can get a hardcase to me.

Thanks

Edited by basskit_case