Why become a member? ×

*FEELER* Wal Mk1 4-string Wenge 1983

cetera

I have the possibility of obtaining a bass I've always wanted.... and it's VERY expensive....

SO..... this is just a feeler....

If I wanted to sell my 1983 Wal Mk1 what SERIOUS offers would anyone here make? PM me please if you are interested....I really don't want to sell but may do for a suitably high offer.....

It is Mahogany with Wenge facings and Maple neck. All electronics are original & fully working.....

Here's some pics.... it's the one on the left in both photos....

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='246236' date='Jul 23 2008, 04:43 PM']Makes me wonder what you are looking at to chop this in against![/quote]
+1

:)

Let me get this straight. You. Are. Selling. Your. Wal. Which. Is. One. Of. A. Pair. In. Stead. Of. Selling. Your. Peaveys. Jacksons. Fernandes. And. Hamer?!!!!!!

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='246231' date='Jul 23 2008, 04:39 PM']Nothing else for sale then Gaz.................. :brow:

Mike[/quote]

Sorry mate, I know what you're after and it isn't going anywhere.... :)

[quote name='cetera' post='246254' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:08 PM']Sorry mate, I know what you're after and it isn't going anywhere.... :)[/quote]
Yeah, I know. It's that Jackson Kip Winger, isn't it? Mike's always had a penchat for lycra and big 80's hair.

I know. I've seen the wigs at his place. :huh:

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='246257' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:10 PM']Yeah, I know. Its that Jackson Kip Winger. Mike's always had a penchat for lycra and big 80's hair.

I know. I've seen the wigs at his place. :huh:[/quote]

:) :huh:
It'd probably suit him...!
Nah, he wants my pre-Kramer Spector NS2...... not a chance!! :huh:

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='246264' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:15 PM']:huh:

He hasn't shown you the wigs yet.[/quote]

I'm sure they have nothing on my 'Gene Simmons/Bozo the Clown' wig with topknot! :huh: :) :huh:

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='246264' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:15 PM']:)

He hasn't shown you the wigs yet.[/quote]

That's a bit rich....you've obviously kept your glowing, studded (on the inside!) codpiece a bit quiet from your fanclub, CK!

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='246281' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:40 PM']That's a bit rich....you've obviously kept your glowing, studded (on the inside!) codpiece a bit quiet from your fanclub, CK![/quote]
Hey, thats SPECIAL. Don't tell them about the black sheepskin merkin eith-...

...DOH!

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='246278' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:37 PM']Actually it wasn't the NS2 specifically, it was more a general enquiry.

Mike[/quote]

I might have a natural 'Euro LX' for you Mike....?

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='246514' date='Jul 23 2008, 11:52 PM']Oh dear - just about to buy another Calibas....will be my second one in a week.....aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhh - would love a Wal again - just like one I used to own. Mike - I think you've still got my leotard and matching footless tights mate, can we meet up at some stage to well, you know...![/quote]

Oh, you want them back, sorry mate, passed onto a more deserving cause....CK?

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='246627' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:06 AM']Oh, you want them back, sorry mate, passed onto a more deserving cause....CK?[/quote]
They're keeping the radiator fan spinning in the honda at the moment mate. I'll give 'em a bit of a soak and they should be fine.

[quote name='Mike Brooks' post='246455' date='Jul 23 2008, 10:21 PM']Can you email me a pic Gaz? Gloss finish?

Mike[/quote]

Completely 'natural'..... satin finish

I'll try & get a pic to you.... :)