Why become a member? ×

Wal Geddy Lee in black

He seems like a very angry person. There is something about the whole listing I don't like...can't decide what though, other than its general angry tone.

I also don't like that it has sold (relatively cheaply) twice and yet it is still up for sale, despite his reasons...

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1403028106' post='2479050']
He seems like a very angry person. There is something about the whole listing I don't like...can't decide what though, other than its general angry tone.

I also don't like that it has sold (relatively cheaply) twice and yet it is still up for sale, despite his reasons...
[/quote]

I can see that the first paragraph is sort of angry, and the last one seems to have been added in frustration at people asking him why the sale fell through, but the chunk sandwiched in between those two paragraphs doesn't seem to be at all angry.

I'd be more concerned that he played with some members of Dire Straits yet doesn't know how to spell the name of the band, unless he's referring to a tribute band called Dire Straights...

[/quote]

Its been up and sold about 4 times in the last 3 months

[quote name='JazzBassfreak' timestamp='1403465234' post='2482978']
Its been up and sold about 4 times in the last 3 months
[/quote]

I think something is wrong with this instrument. One to avoid, me thinks!

[/quote] I agree his tone is a bit angry but if he has been messed about as much as he claims he has I can kind of see why anyway the bass sold for £2,555 in the end