Why become a member? ×

My 3 main basses

thedontcarebear

Just got a Vigier last night and Thumb today, asked my housemate to take some photo's as I was busy eating dinner, and he went a bit arty, so these are the least arty, but there aren't many, haha, will take some normal ones sometime.

The Vigier is awwwwwwwwwesome!

Warwick has the good Warwick Growl, took it apart, waxed it, cleaned etc and restrung it, sounds nice, got a wonky machinehead though where I can see the outline of where it was, not sure why, seems pretty solid.

Sandberg has basically kept every other bass I've had for a while out of the picture.

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='242752' date='Jul 18 2008, 02:39 PM']Oh and does anyone know what the body of that Thumb is made from? It's from '99.

Had fun cleaning it last night, reminded me of cleaning my old Dolphin Pro.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's Ovangkol Adam, and an all wenge neck.

Enjoying it now man?

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='242821' date='Jul 18 2008, 03:46 PM']Yeah, it's good to have another Warwick again! My house mate plays bass too and he bums it, haha, if it was 5 string I think he would have already stolen it.[/quote]

Hehe that bass was lusted after by all the guys I teach, it is a workhouse, but at least I won't be going too long without a Warwick!

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='242752' date='Jul 18 2008, 02:39 PM']Oh and does anyone know what the body of that Thumb is made from? It's from '99.

Had fun cleaning it last night, reminded me of cleaning my old Dolphin Pro.[/quote]

yeah its ovangol (or however you spell it lol)

i bought this bass from new!!

you got a great deal with this one mate!!

it was a fantastic bass when i had it

:)