Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Sandberg California PM

NJW

As the title suggests, I'm selling my California PM Sandberg 4 string. It's a great bass, active/passive switchable, really comfy and in superb condition. There is one tiny tiny ding on the side of the body (upper edge, where your arm would rest when playing) which happened when the bass was in transit to the shop I bought it from. As for the rest, it's in fantastic condition.

I paid £850 for it new, about 6 months ago. The reason I'm getting rid of it is that the sound engineer for both my bands prefers the sound of my jazz and so, due to being skint, this is the one which has to go. Because its so new, and hardly been used, I'd like £600 for it. I'm based in Dundee on the East of Scotland but don't mind posting as long as the buyer doesn't mind either.

[b]Now £520[/b]

NOW SOLD.

Edited by NJW

minty fresh - the picture of the top of the bass is partly being highlighted by the light, the picture of the back is more like what the black burst really looks like.

I will try my very best to get some more photos for you but I don't have a camera right at the moment so it may take a while I'm afraid. Will try my best.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='241688' date='Jul 17 2008, 12:48 PM']Oh man.... If only it was a 5 string! my cash would have been out of the wallet on the table.[/quote]

If you like I'll include an extra string? :)

answered...

for those offering trades, unfortunately I'm in need of cash at the moment so can't do trades :)

I forgot to mention the bass comes in the original padded Sandberg soft case.

If somehow this bass isn't sold in 4 weeks and I get the job I had an interview for today. I would so buy this bass, now I just need to cross my fingers all this comes true hehe.

Stunning bass btw, absolutely stunning.

[quote name='Exile252' post='247087' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:05 PM']If somehow this bass isn't sold in 4 weeks and I get the job I had an interview for today. I would so buy this bass, now I just need to cross my fingers all this comes true hehe.

Stunning bass btw, absolutely stunning.[/quote]

Borrow some money and spend spend spend :) you know it makes sense.

Hehe.