Why become a member? ×

Regrets I've Had a Few

waynepunkdude

Well one actually, I was watching the DVD of the We Will Rock You production I did a few years ago yesterday and I was blown away by my tone, I was trying to work out what amp I was using then the camera panned to the band and I saw my OBT on top of my old RS210, what a cab, light, punchy and loud, why did I ever sell it ? :(

I have regretted [i]not[/i] buying something (like the 5 string Wal for £700 and 1968 Fender Jazz for £100) but I've never regretted selling anything, even the stuff that sounded great, because it was always replaced by something better.

I wouldn't say I regret stuff, as for me the journey Is half the fun.

It's hard to decide what you really like without trying a few things, and even then, you can never be sure the next thing isnt going yo be better.

I sort of wish I didn't sell then rebuy and sell again my Markbass LMTube, but now I have something that is more portable and has afew more useful things on it, along with sounding the same and being just as loud.

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1394282421' post='2389834']Like old girlfriends however[/quote]
[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1394287353' post='2389907']It's hard to decide what you really like without trying a few things, and even then, you can never be sure the next thing isnt going yo be better.[/quote]

At the moment there are only amps I regret not buying; there was a VBA400 for peanuts that I should have snapped up.

There is one bass I wish I'd kept; '03 Lakland Skyline DJ4, rosewood, blocks, LPB with Aeros. The only one.