Why become a member? ×

sold acme low B series 2 cab
£300

kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1394136817' post='2388412']
I'm after something compact with more balls I just can't figure the acme out I would if I kept it I'd like add another cab but have not clue what to add cab wise I like my ashdown 414t but it's just to heavy me plus if I added a second cab would it damage the acme?
[/quote] barefaced might suit you. more balls, lighter.....

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1394136817' post='2388412']
I'm after something compact with more balls I just can't figure the acme out I would if I kept it I'd like add another cab but have not clue what to add cab wise I like my ashdown 414t but it's just to heavy me plus if I added a second cab would it damage the acme?
[/quote]

It's the amp that you'd have to watch. If you added another 4 ohm cab then you'd need an amp that'd do 2 ohms.

These cabs are epic. Kinda miss my b2. They can take a lot of power, and may not be as sensitive as many cabs, but they get plenty loud and the tone! What you put in comes out in spades. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Great cab. Best studio-like sound you'll get for cheap money. I still have my B1. Sold my B2 to go lighter, only to end up with a heavier powered cabinet. If only Andy Lewis made the B2 lighter...I'd buy it again!

Free bump!

• 2 weeks later...