Why become a member? ×

Fodera Imperial Richard Bona 6 string - SOLD
£5900

mrbassman_de

SOLD

Fodera Imperial Richard Bona 6 string

For sale is another blonde beauty from my collection - again in top condition. The gold plating of bridge and volume knob shows some fading, but finish, neck, frets, everything else is flawless and the bass performs extraordinarily well.

As a 6-string it is not played as much as others here, so I consider to part with it to fund a new project...:-) ... If for any reason that project becomes obsolete before this bass sells I will most likely withdraw this offer.

Specs:
Olive Top
Ash Body
Birdseye Maple Board, 24 frets
Extended B Headstock
34 scale
Gold Hardware
Gold Knobs
Wooden Ramp (Maple)
Seymour Duncan Dual Coils in Maple covers
Pope preamp
Weight: 5,3 kg

The bass has a wonderful Premium Olive top - these tops are in the same upcharge range like Premium Buckeye Burl or Koa. The bass has been barely played in his short life, and always handled with care, so you won't find scratches or bumps, even micro dings will show up only at a closer look - nothing to show in pics.

Action is super low, the sound is Fodera-like warm and dominant, organic and clear, supported by the typical attack inherent to this Ash/Mpale combo. The bass responses quickly even to nuances of the fingerplay.

A matching ramp (non-original I guess) is included - also the original teardrop case in also excellent condition. Strung with brand new Fodera SS Diamonds.

On youtube you can see and hear this model with 5 strings - simply look for Fodera Imperial Bona and enjoy...

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...