Why become a member? ×

Bass with a Seat...

There have been dozens of these on ebay over the years and whenever i see them i can't help but think who would possibly think they were even slightly amusing. It must be the musical equivalent of socks with cartoon characters on them. Sorry to have to break the news but no they aren't funny either. :(

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1391905371' post='2362617']
I'm alarmed that this is described as having been a "worn" toilet seat before they refinished it. Surely you'd start with a fresh, new loo seat if you were building one of these?
[/quote]

I didn't when I built mine..... gave it a bloody good rubbing down first though. :D

[quote name='Chris Sharman' timestamp='1391938612' post='2362708']
Didn't I see one of those for sale recently named (I kid you not) the "sh*t-o-caster"?
[/quote]

You did. I contacted the seller (who also builds them) to ask if he could do a 5-string bass version, which he said he could, and for considerably less than they're asking for this one, I might add. I didn't go through with it in the end. Constipation.