Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Woohoo..at last! That is all.

Jonnyboy Rotten

My favourite extract from the Daily Moyle piece:

[quote]Radio host Kurt Alexander, better known as Big Boy, reacted by exclaiming 'What?'[/quote]

Shortly thereafter Mr Bieberschwanz indicated that he had no intention of retiring, rather that he devoutly wished to 'grow as an artist'*.

[size=2]* Industry insider-speak for 'I feel like kicking back with some androgynous hookers and a mountain of primo-grade blow but the record company wants another hit out of me before I launch my own label and disappear for ten years after which time I stage a comeback and fall to my death from a hotel-room balcony after the second Minneapolis show'[/size]

[quote name='flyfisher' timestamp='1387390325' post='2311472']
Good for him. He's reportedly worth $130m so why not retire and spend the rest of his life enjoying himself instead of putting up with all that fame nonsense. I would. :lol:
[/quote]

130 mil ain't what it used to be! I'm sure at the rate this guy burns through cash with his lifestyle and countless beggers and hangers on, I doubt he will stay retired long. Unfortunately.