Why become a member? ×

Intraverse - Tipple Your Fancy (My bands new video/single)

dalehernando

Mate that's awesome!

The song is ace. The performances are full of life and panache, and totally professional. The video is great fun and really shows what the band is all about. Your singer has a great voice and he looks fabulous. The production is spot on. You have a complete package and I reckon it's very marketable.

I suppose it's just a matter of time and keeping the band motivated and happy until you gain popularity. If your body of work matches this qualities of this song, I think you'll go far.

Absolutely brilliant!

As others have said, it's got legs! I adore the video, great synchronised dancing! The whole thing is so professional.
It has a lovely clean production where the instruments don't get in each others' way, and you can hear everything so clearly. That neat, unfussy production matches perfectly with the white background/vivid quirky imagery.

The anal love child of Faith No More and Sparks. Stupendous.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1386414478' post='2299776'] Also, can't believe you've had so few views and no comments so far. You deserve much success. [/quote]

Do you mean on Youtube, if so I suspect that is due to the dubious decision by Google to force Google+ accounts on Youtube commentators from now on?

Very slick, very 'pro'. Well written, well arranged, well played, well recorded, well shot, well done, all. Nicely incomprehensible, but that's fine, too. That poor girl, having to shower so many times for so many takes. Must have been fun to shoot..! Good luck with it; thumbs well and truly up.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-041.gif[/IMG][/URL]

• 2 weeks later...