Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Madrid!

efrainot

Hi there ,

Well, this is my second introduction, for some reason I can not seem to find the first one.

First of all I must apologize for my English, although acceptable for a Spaniard it should be much better. Specially considering that lived a few months in Belfast (long time ago, though).

Right now I live halfway Madrid and Seville and I've been playing bass for the last 22 years, although it has always been for fun. As everyone, I started playing with friends and when the band broke up I kept playing on my own at home.

I'm sure I will not be very original here, the main reason I started was Steve Harris from Iron Maiden.

Obviously I´m not known in Basschat, but I'm pretty known in similar forums in Spain, mostly as a buyer/trader but I´ve also sold some stuff, for instance a Sadowsky Metro to a guy in Portugal (boy, I miss that bass!).

I love trying all kinds of basses (guitars too), I´m a GAS freak. Right now I'm trying to cut it down a bit and keep just one 4 and one 5 strings. In the pics you´ll see some of the babies I´ve had through the years (funnily enough, I don´t keep any of those).

Well,that´s pretty much it, hello to everyone, lovely to be in Basschat!!.