Why become a member? ×

Introduction

Mitch71

Hello everybody as you will no I'm new to all of this & also new to posting anything on the net so please help me out and have a bit of patience.ive been playing the Bass & guitar since the mid to late eighties and just thought I'd introduce myself(I am a technophobe so go easy folks,many thanks Mitch.)I play a vintage Vigier Appege custom frettless 4 & a 91 Warwick N/T Thumb.1992 Ampeg SVT 400T Head&Cab &peavey cab 18" Black widow + x2 10"scorpions

Thanks for your reply Dandelion hello to yourself,I've been looking on bass chat for sometime on the advice of another member who I have known since the eighties.its taken me a good while to decide to come on here due to my total ineptitude in today's cyber technology

Hiya Mitch, welcome to Basschat. The Staffordshire Moorlands is a fantastic part of the country. Years ago I spent many an hour climbing on The Roaches, Hen Cloud and Ramshaw Rocks.
If you're new to on-line forums I suggest taking a laid-back 'pinch of salt' approach. These places are full of no-hopers and misfits masquerading as Alpha-Males. ;)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Mitch71' timestamp='1383436419' post='2264562']
...total ineptitude in today's cyber technology
[/quote]
[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1390576357' post='2347122']
Ineptitude with cyber-technology is a skill shared by many of us.
[/quote]

Yes, you're in good company. :D