Why become a member? ×

EB Musicman Stingray 4 - Black with Maple neck - SOLD

basspyro

For sale is my EB Musicman 4 stringer, it's in good condition, a couple of tiny dings and even smaller scratches. The only chips are at the top of the headstock (low ceiling!)

It comes with an official EB Musicman case, which has one crack a corner that no way effects its integrity.

I'm looking for around £650 or Jazz or Precision (plus cash, depending on the bass)

Phil

Edited by basspyro

[quote name='Marcus' post='224252' date='Jun 22 2008, 04:39 PM']I'm sure the black headstock is a cost option too.....

looking forward to seeing pics for this one.......[/quote]
indeed it is, so £750 is just fine i reckon!

[quote name='BassManKev' post='224246' date='Jun 22 2008, 04:33 PM']come on lets not remind every stingray seller of that and let him sell his bass

maple with black headstock sounds lovely get some pics up :huh:[/quote]
Sorry :)

I do feel more than a little sorry for them, they're top notch instruments, i'm going to be after a sterling shortly so ya know, they really shouldn't be as cheap as they are.

[quote]come on lets not remind every stingray seller of that and let him sell his bass[/quote]

Well Kev I'm surprised at your comment to be honest as it's normally you doing just that.

Good stuff :)

Best colour combination imo and good luck with the sale.

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

Hello! looks like i opened a proverbial here!

I'll just throw in my two cents, it's cash 'value' is only relative to how much someone wants it really, obviously prices fluctuate and i'm cool with that, but it's a great bass, in a lovely finish and i value it enough to see it go to a good home where someone will enjoy it.

I didn't build it, or design it, so i have no rights over its worth in that respect, i'm just basing its value on what i paid for it, experience, research and its condition!

And has anyone heard of haggling!? Anyway, pics to follow tonight so ya'll can have a look.

Phil

[quote name='BassManKev' post='224522' date='Jun 22 2008, 10:16 PM']well maybe im turning over a new leaf :) iv also took to pm'ing people with advice about sales too, dunno whats got into me :huh:[/quote]

I'm sure people will REALLY appreciate you PMing them your advice..... :huh:

This sounds like a great bass and is worth what someone will pay for it.... and that may well be £750. Good luck to the seller, sounds like a lovely piece....

[quote name='cetera' post='225044' date='Jun 23 2008, 02:27 PM'][b]I'm sure people will REALLY appreciate you PMing them your advice..... :huh: [/b]

This sounds like a great bass and is worth what someone will pay for it.... and that may well be £750. Good luck to the seller, sounds like a lovely piece....[/quote]
people like Gunsfreddy2003 have actually, thanks. and im not on about price :)

pic pic pic!

[quote name='BassManKev' post='224522' date='Jun 22 2008, 10:16 PM']well maybe im turning over a new leaf :huh: iv also took to pm'ing people with advice about sales too, dunno whats got into me :huh:[/quote]

I've got an ichy chin :)

[quote name='BassManKev' post='225137' date='Jun 23 2008, 04:30 PM']what is the fuss about?[/quote]

No fuss, weez are just yankin' your chain !

Edited by Adee

[quote name='basspyro' post='224208' date='Jun 22 2008, 03:42 PM']For sale is my EB Musicman 4 stringer, it's in good condition, a couple of tiny dings and even smaller scratches. It comes with an official EB Musicman case, which has one crack a corner that no way effects its integrity.

I'm looking for £750 or Jazz or Precision (plus cash, depending on the bass)

Pics to follow ASAP

Phil[/quote]

It doesn't actually say anywhere whether it's a Stingray or Sterling. I'd guess its a Ray because they're more common but I think this ad needs more description or pictures.