Why become a member? ×

Slab66.com

slab66

This the one?

[url="http://www.slab66.com/"]http://www.slab66.com/[/url]

looks very nice!...lots of nice pics but no description as to what you actually do and no help on ordering/commissioning a bass from you?

navigation feels a bit strange too, a bit like reading an e-book rather than 'click the link to go to the bit you want'

I agree with Mr Dye above. It's certainly an unusual layout - but it doesn't give the information I would want.

Who are you? Do you make these basses or just like them? Why do you make these basses? How much do they cost? Where can I get/try one? Any user testimonials or endorsees? etc, etc.

Looks nice though! :)

Very much as above, I am not sure what you are offering and I don't like the automatic audio on page 2, I am using a laptop and the bass doesn't sound very good on it...not that I would expect any bass to! Offer some downloadable sound files that I can take away and listen to on a better sound system if your intention was to sell me something

Pretty much the same as everyone else has said, not really sure what it is all about it seems to be just a load of pictures and a video that was really annoying and off putting sorry about being so negative but it is not a website that I would really be bothered to look for again. I think if you are selling a service the websites not going to get you much custom.as everyone who seems to of viewed it so far is a bit lost.