Why become a member? ×

Warwick Jonas Hellborg Pre-Amp ( New £1,600.00 ) Withdrawn!
£650

2x18

For Trade or sale is my Superb Warwick Hellborg Pre-Amp!---- Its the Rolls Royce of Bass Pre-Amps but I am seriously downsizing my gear!

It works perfectly, and when used with a decent power amp it sounds absolutely fantastic!

Cosmetically it has the unavoidable marks on the rack mount slots as expected and the mute switch alloy trim is not original ( the original disappeared and despite numerous attempts to get hold of one, nobody at Warwick seemed interested! ) But its purely cosmetic and not bad for a diy job!

I dont have the original packing so would prefer collection, also could demonstrate with my Crown XL 1500 power amp ( not for sale! )

Tradewise I am interested in a Short scale Semi-Acoustic bass ( Starfire or similar ) or possibly a nice slim necked Jazz Bass ( ideally U.S.A. ) Also ( rather optimistically ) looking for a Thunderfunk amp, but you never know, so throw some interesting trades at me! Cash either way!

I am in Leeds and willing to demo with your power amp and cab(s) or mine! Yours for £600.00 or near offer!

Will.

[attachment=145039:IMG_1169.JPG][attachment=145040:IMG_1173.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Luke

Very difficult to describe but suffice to say its the best sounding amp front I have ever used -- - Its just not getting enough use at the present time!

A few more details below ( and check out the current price!!! ) You are welcome to come and try it out!

http://www.gak.co.uk/en/warwick-jonas-hellborg-pre-amp/7428

Will.

Bump -- Check out the current price! ---- Mine £550.00 o.n.o.

[url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/warwick-jonas-hellborg-pre-amp/7428"]http://www.gak.co.uk...rg-pre-amp/7428[/url]

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='sambucadan' timestamp='1382433341' post='2251970']
Oh god I want this so bad, trade for a 3yr old toddler?
[/quote]

No thanks, I already have 4 Grandkids ( And I can send them back home!!!!! )

Will.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1382803351' post='2256758']
waving this infront of me... :S
[/quote]

Hi Luke

You will have to give in to temptation and call over sometime and try it out for yourself! :happy:

Will

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1383248551' post='2262202']
That's a daft low price... I have one for sale and I'm wanting £200 more (and not budging on price) so yours is a bargain! :blink:
[/quote]

Yes --Crazy price for a top class pre-amp, but its still here! ---- Bump

[quote name='Matte_black' timestamp='1383399552' post='2264056']
I'd love to try it but I have too many amps myself :lol:
Are Jonas Hellborg skills included in the sale? ;)
[/quote]
Yes of course --They come with the Pre B)

I only wish they did!!!!!

Will.