Why become a member? ×

Win $4000 Overwater bass!

tr33m4n

[quote name='Les' timestamp='1379632616' post='2215209']
Done, when I win it the first grand in cash gets it. :D cos' it's got too many strings and knobs for me.
[/quote]

Actually, I'd feel so guilty if I was given a bass like this. Such a massive waste for it to spend it's life being played through a guitar practice amp by some loser farting about in his bedroom. When I win, I'll give it to a supernaturally talented street urchin as his ticket to fame and glory.

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1379660012' post='2215253']
Meh, I don't "like" having to "like" something - effectively spamming my friends - in order to enter. Good luck to those who enter!
[/quote]

Then what you should do is have a second account with no friends simply for the purposes of entering competitions like this.

[quote name='allighatt0r' timestamp='1379662417' post='2215283']
tr33m4n is being a bit cunning here. We're all using his referral link to enter and therefore giving him an extra entry to the competition whenever one of us signs up....!
[/quote]

haha, very sneaky. I already entered before this thread, but I made the 'share post' visible only to me so as not to spam my friends on FB.
...I'm not very good at this whole "social" media thing.

[quote name='alittlebitrobot' timestamp='1379678817' post='2215604']
haha, very sneaky. I already entered before this thread, but I made the 'share post' visible only to me so as not to spam my friends on FB.
...I'm not very good at this whole "social" media thing.
[/quote]

That's also cunning! Though in that case you're still signing up for future pseudospam from the page you've liked.