cameltoe

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1378668698' post='2203069']
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/12-obbm/"]OBBM[/url]
[/quote]
[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1378669180' post='2203085']
what he said
[/quote]
[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1378708428' post='2203339']
I've had plenty of OBBM's leads, as has my band, not a problem with any of them. Quality kit, good prices and rapid delivery.
[/quote]

What they said. I've bought quite a few over the years and never had a single problem.
Dave provides top-quality leads and cables at a great price and his service is second to none.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='D.I. Joe' timestamp='1378675942' post='2203217']
Not on this forum, but thinking locally, Matt Davy of MD Electrics makes leads and he's in the St Austell area. Russ Fletcher down in Barripper does them as well.
[/quote]

Ha! Maaaaat Daaaavy! I know him well he's a mate. Played with him in HTS before I left and Dave joined. Good old boy. He usually has too much on his plate for me to hassle him with lead buyage. He just did the sound for my band at Fowey Regatta.

Will contact OBBM directly, thanks guys.

The man, the legend! Are you a member of the Matt Davy Appreciation Society on Facebook? Been a bit quiet on there recently though :lol: I jammed with him and Matt Little for a while a few years ago and we came up with some great stuff, but then Davy left to focus on HTS and I was concentrating on other things too...

Small world though eh! Which band are you with now?

I'm with a folk/rock outfit called the bell jars. We used to be called gallowglass. If you've been to St austell beer fest in the past 4 years chances are you've seen us play! I actually ran both bands alongside each other for a while, but it became too much once HTS made a name for themselves. Matt Little is crazy! Never tire of seeing him perform.

Are you out gigging at the moment with anyone?

I don't think I've seen you guys actually, though as you say, I might have done at the beer festival without realising! I'll be sure to come check you out.

Last couple of years I've been out with Fragile Sanity mainly and a few gigs with Mehal, and various deps. Nowadays I'm a one band man! Just recently started with the Bare Knuckle Blues Band. I'm used to being the youngest member of the band, though the age gap is a bit bigger than what I've had before! Great bunch of guys though and absolutely fantastic musicians.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1378717426' post='2203472']
What they said. I've bought quite a few over the years and never had a single problem.
Dave provides top-quality leads and cables at a great price and his service is second to none.
[/quote]

OBBM = Awesomenessified cableness, I wouldn't be without mine.

Edited by xilddx