Why become a member? ×

Fender Telecaster Bass1977 for sale or trade
£1700

I changed my mind about selling this a few times, as you could imagine . I can't really see me gigging again anytime soon, and if this fine in your face bass wasn't in a gig bag it would be gathering lots of dust.

Now I am prepared to listen to offers. The thing that appeals to me now tho' is a trade for a top notch headless bass , or a kubicki with cash my way. I am running out of room and would like to go totally headless. (Tho' I can't see me really parting with my avatar or Taxi bass).

I will ship in the uk only , probably Dhl as that is what my company uses .

I am based Twickenham , but can meet in central london.
Yf
The bass in question here is really exhibition quality (ie hardly any wear, 9/10 quality) .comes with original cloth, strap and cord. No case tho' . I played 1 gig with it, and used it about 7or 8 times in rehearsal rooms.
This thing kicks more than Suarez , and the tone is heavier than my sister in law.

Any questions, please pm me. Will take,ore pics if required,

Cheers
Headless. Basses only please

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

Thanks ;) I can't see me gigging in the future , and my first 'proper' bass (washburn status) is always the one I go to now.
Too many basses, not enough room. Something's gotta give.
I have a steinberger(not the stick version) , never had a proper status or kubicki . These are what I class professional basses like the Tele.
It will be hard to see it go. If it goes.

[quote name='AndyTravis' timestamp='1377803543' post='2192173']
I remember this being up for sale about 2/3 years ago and I was a few hundred short, now it's here again, I'm a whole seventeen hundred short.

But by crikey, I'd love to have it.

Trades are no use if you're making space...
[/quote]

Yes , cash is better ;) But, iI have 2 other basses for sale. I also sold a 5 string last week . So , I'm trying to get it down to about 4 ..from 9

• 2 weeks later...