Why become a member? ×

Warwick Bass Rep. lurking on Basschat?

yorks5stringer

I seem to remember there was a Warwick Bass Rep signed up with Basschat who would on occasion contribute when the subject of Warwick Basses was mentioned ( if there were any issues). This was a few years ago and the personnel may have changed but if anyone knows who it is or even the rep themself, could they PM me please? Thank you muchly.

[quote name='John Schoen' timestamp='1376222564' post='2170887']
This is the guy: http://basschat.co.uk/user/24139-warwick-official/
[/quote]
I believe that is Garey, and I recall reading somewhere (maybe on the Warwick forum?) that he no longer works for Warwick. Last active in March, which fits with my impressions. Shame, as he seemed to be on the polite side, for a salesman.

Edit: D'oh: his last post was about his leaving Warwick. But it firms up my impression of him as a good chap.

Edited by mart

Hi guys,

The username "Warwick Official" was created about two years ago by Garey who was extremely helpful, and hard working. After this he was replaced by Jesse, and now it is Mike.
However, even if my username is less official, I am the Warwick Forum Admin for over 6 years, so please contact me on the forum, or at [email protected] for any question. I am every day on the forum.

Cheers,
Flo

[quote name='Florin' timestamp='1376289587' post='2171646']
Hi guys,

The username "Warwick Official" was created about two years ago by Garey who was extremely helpful, and hard working. After this he was replaced by Jesse, and now it is Mike.
However, even if my username is less official, I am the Warwick Forum Admin for over 6 years, so please contact me on the forum, or at [email protected] for any question. I am every day on the forum.

Cheers,
Flo
[/quote]
Flo is on basschat! Woohoo! :D
Salut!

For those of you who don't know who this legend is, read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florin_Barbu

Edited by mart

Hey Mart, thanks for your welcome, haha!
As weird as this can seem, I tried to post as little as possible here, so you don't feel spammed by Warwick :-)
I registered here when the famous Warwick Guerrilla started to track down a fraud, so Basschat and Warwick forum members worked together and found the bass, remember?

But yeah... I am a member here, and you can contact me anytime. Basschat is a nice place to be :-)
Cheers,
Flo

Hi Florin!

How long does it take to get a confirmation email after signing up to the Warwick Forum? As a brand new Warwick owner I'd like to be able to take part but so far I've had nothing back since filling in the registration. (And yes I have checked my spam folder).

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...