Why become a member? ×

Testing the water Sadowsky 5string photos added

gilbass

Hi Guy`s

May be selling this bass to fund my other habit (expensive watches), please check out Sadowsky`s site, go to recently sold section,
its number 4485, to check out the spec and view pics etc. as i say just testing the water at the moment but if your serious give us a mail and we can discuss it. your gonna need a couple of grand to play, so be warned! seriously though if your in the market for a high end jazz bass? this is a good un.

Gil

Edited by gilbass

[quote name='Macko1968' post='217181' date='Jun 11 2008, 08:40 PM']Got to ask, what watch are you after? I'm currently wearing a Breitling Windrider Chronomat, love quality watches.[/quote]
Rolex sea dweller, early 90`s model, or a submariner,got a couple of Omega`s just now, love the dive style watches, couple of mates have Breitling`s! very well put together.

[quote name='dangee' post='217206' date='Jun 11 2008, 09:01 PM']Currently have a Planet Ocean and used to have an IWC Aquatimer. Can't beat the diver's watch![/quote]
Yeh mate
Got the planet ocean at the moment, love it to bits! now an IWC! we would`ve been close to talking about a trade, amazing watch! sh#t! were turning BASSCHAT into CHRONOCENTRIC. Keep buying watches and basses and say NO to the credit crunch.

[quote name='gilbass' post='217195' date='Jun 11 2008, 08:48 PM']Rolex sea dweller, early 90`s model, or a submariner,got a couple of Omega`s just now, love the dive style watches, couple of mates have Breitling`s! very well put together.[/quote]
I see many people wearing Breitlings, Armanis and Omegas on the underground. I think a genuine Rolex is a blue chip investment, you'll never lose money on it. Alternatively there are many older watches from distinguished makers on Ebay for very reasonable prices.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='217606' date='Jun 12 2008, 01:49 PM']I see many people wearing Breitlings, Armanis and Omegas on the underground. I think a genuine Rolex is a blue chip investment, you'll never lose money on it. Alternatively there are many older watches from distinguished makers on Ebay for very reasonable prices.[/quote]

There's a guy on the corner of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road who sells loads of really nice watches very cheap. They're all Omegas and Rolexes. Honest, guv.

:)

I currently have a very nice IWC 'Laureus' Ltd edition Spitfire Chronograph,number 520 of 2500.It's miles better than the Rolex Omega ,B and R and other watches I've owned,and it keeps great time!!
I do like nice time pieces. :)