Why become a member? ×

Business cards

JamesBass

[quote name='peteb' timestamp='1372371058' post='2125115']
Vistaprint are pretty cheap if you use one of their templates, decent quality and quick delivery. However, they will email you daily for ever after...!
[/quote]

This. The constant emails are a bit irritating but quite often they do some pretty good special offers.

If you want your business to look cheap & nasty, get the cheapest cards possible

I wouldnt touch vistaprint as I've seen too many of their cards at business link events - they were thin and badly printed & finished.

I use moo & solopress. They use thick card stock, and always cut the cards crisply with a right angle at each corner.

For small runs moo is less expensive than solopress. PM me if you'd like a code for 10% off your first order.

I use Vista Print too and always unsubscribe from every offer so I never get the bombarding of emails etc. Also you can upgrade the cards to get a more pro finish. The downside is I always wind up with loads left as I only give out a handful a year at most so BigRedX probably has the best suggestion here