Why become a member? ×

I just bought.....

aende

A bass on ebay.

However, my paypal payment has gone into pending and is unclaimed at the other end......

The seller is saying that it says 'pending' at their end too.

I have just paid for a load of stuff and used paypal today for other items, so, I don't think that the issue is related to my account.

Anyone had these issues before? Does the seller need to verify their account or something?

I've had a similar problem last week. I sold some music software on ebay and the winning bidder paid me straight away. Paypal put the money in a pending file and would not release it until the winning bidder had received the items and scored me 100% feedback. When I asked paypal why they did this they said it was either because I did not have 100% feedback or I was selling into a market that had a lot of deliveries not arrive. I have always had 100% feedback so it must be the latter which may be why you have had problems. Either way its just obvious that itsa way of paypal getting interest on your money.

Give them a ring, they can tell you. I had someone on here once mistype my email address which confused paypal. EBay / Paypal also put limits on newer accounts spending levels. If you call them up I'm sure it'll be resolved. It's most likely something simple

Looks like the sellar has not confirmed or changed mail address; I phoned google as advised on this thread - piece of cake, easy to get through to some one and sort out.

Sellar has been advised and I am now awaiting his action so that I can pay him!

IN other news, my Ashdown Little Giant blew up last night........anyone know a good tech in West London?

:-(