Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4004 Cheyenne II - SOLD!!!!!!
£1600

Price drop to £1495 or nearest sensible offer. Bear in mind in the Woodshed column in the May issue of Bass Guitar Magazine Reidy's state that one of these is "£2399 - the most expensive bass on our books". This is in shop condition and is the nicest one I've seen by quite a way, so that's a massive saving on a singular bass. I reiterate that if not for it exacerbating my medical issues I wouldn't be selling.

In terms of trades, may be interested in a Sei or pre-73-ish (i.e. full-width inlays) Ric. May, repeat may consider something else interesting, although I'm limited as to what I can play these days and almost as limited as to what I like (generally small, light and a bit odd!). May consider a 4000/4001/4003 but it'd have to be the right bass with cash on top. I would be interested in a Wal Pro in trade but I do rather fear that the forearm contour would finish me off!

Interesting, but if I was to take that route I think I'd need some cash on top really, not the least because I suspect I'm hopeless on fretless (never had one, although I've played quite a few) and would need to cushion the impact of having to sell it on when I finally give up in disgust :lol: .

[quote name='maxmckee' timestamp='1369680416' post='2091596']
Hi, how about a trade with a Warwick Corvette Hotrod limited edition 5 string?
Cheers,Max
[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Sadly don't really play 5s anymore. Lovely bass though (checked out the pics).

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1369681205' post='2091610']
Any sound clips?
[/quote]

I'm afraid not. Haven't currently got the facility. Also I'm trying to avoid playing it at the moment for the same reasons that I'm selling it; it's exacerbating the nerve issues in my arm.