Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer 4 LX 1997 SOLD
£550

bigthumb

Due to not really playing much anymore I'm putting my Streamer up for grabs. I bought this bass here last year from Phsycoandy.

Pictures here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/188973-warwick-streamer-lx-german-made-1997sold/page__p__1833555__hl__streamer%20lx__fromsearch__1#entry1833555"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1833555[/url]

It really is a players bass. fast, slim, comfortable wenge neck which is as good as any old Streamer I've owned. Like the original sales ad describes its no oil painting so the price reflects this. ON HOLD

Would prefer collection, could ship in a hard case at buyers cost. Can meet up if its not too far. PM me and I'm sure something can be sorted out.

Cheers,

Paul

Edited by bigthumb

I used one of these as my main bass for years and foolishly sold it to get a NT streamer, BIG.mistake. the necks on these early streamers are fantastic, all wenge and nice and slim, sounds fantastic too :)

[quote name='NancyJohnson' timestamp='1367051158' post='2060622']
I was so in love with Streamers, this makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Imagine how brilliant this would look with black hardware. Have a bump.
P
[/quote]
+ 1

[quote name='Tandro' timestamp='1367841692' post='2070052']
Paul is a great guy to deal with, and thats a really good price. Go on people, you know you want to...
[/quote]

Thanks, very kind of you :)

[quote name='bigthumb' timestamp='1368027445' post='2072240']
I could put it in a hard case and ship it. £30 inc case? Need to find some pack packaging though!
[/quote]

THat's the spirit ! Best alter your OP so people are instantly aware of it . I really would buy this if I could justify it in any way.

Tell us .... how "precisiony" is the neck pickup soloed ?

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1368028717' post='2072259']
I really would buy this if I could justify it in any way.

Well, you dont have a Warwick! ;)

Tell us .... how "precisiony" is the neck pickup soloed ?
[/quote]

They're quite 'woody', not too bad really. I would always use the 'P' pup when playing with a pick.