Why become a member? ×

Hello from Portsmouth

Tonywhite985

Hi everyone,

My name is Tony and I have been playing the Bass for around 5 years now, i'm 19 and i'm from Portsmouth and i'm at University studying Music Performance. I like to keep hold of all of the gear i have had since i started and have an Ashdown Mag600 head, Behringer 410, due to be getting a much nicer setup soon as i went on a bit of a mad spending spree. I play on a 1995 Warwick Corvette Proline and also own a MiM Fender Jazz bass, Epiphone Ebm5 (Don't see many around) and a starter bass that me and my dad sanded down and put some custom design on. I also like to experiment around with pedals and have an EHX Enigma Q Balls, EHX Big Muff and a Dunlop Bass Cry Baby. Thanks for having me :)

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1366137371' post='2048874']
Welcome Tony :D
[/quote]

Well, TonyChick, that's the trouble with forgetting commas, apostrophes, line feeds and the like. It becomes illegible.
Of course you really meant:

[quote name='TonyChick' timestamp='1366137371' post='2048874']
Welcome!

Tony :D
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings from another 19 year old Portsmouth/Purbrook based bass player! Where are you studying for your degree? I'm doing mine via the HND at South Downs College which is a two year course for effectively the price of one full year at Uni, I then get to do a top up year after I've done this HND :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...