Why become a member? ×

FS: Nearly my entire collection. Only 2 left!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

In a moment of madness i have decided to sell up.

BC-Rich Eagle NJ series BO, late 80's japanese, HSC,When i bought it the headstock was snapped off in shipping and had her repaired. Completely stock bass. REAL nice player. No thanks to the asshole who shipped it with the headstock packed in too tight with bubblewrap! Chips on the body around the edges, Plays really nice and has a classic growly P bass sound.

£170+10 with hiscox hardcase.

BC Rich USA Ironbird bass. early 90's model bought NOS. Has a few dings but nothing major. Plays like butter, Probably my best playing bass currently.

£400.

I only want to sell one of the 5 strings, once one is sold, the other will be taken down.
I may do trades.
Pickup is from Bristol only, However i will be going around the country in the next few weeks, if you want to meet me at a gig then your welcome to!

5 Jul 2008 20:00
Carpe Noctum Wake Bradford, Northeast

18 Jul 2008 20:00
Persecution Stockton-on-Tees, Northeast

6 Aug 2008 20:00
The Independent Sunderland, Northeast

Rob.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='cetera' post='208198' date='May 28 2008, 04:46 PM']Lovely stuff...... if that Eagle wasn't pink I'd have that off you in a second![/quote]

+1. hmmm maybe i could introduce it to some sandpaper? question is do i have the time or the patience!? answer is probably not!

good luck with the sale though!

[quote name='kingforaday' post='208294' date='May 28 2008, 07:16 PM']+1. hmmm maybe i could introduce it to some sandpaper? question is do i have the time or the patience!? answer is probably not!

good luck with the sale though![/quote]

Hey i find its a great party bass. The eagle is really light too.

[quote name='stu_g' post='209170' date='May 29 2008, 09:14 PM']i love these shame im skint at the mo, i always remember the thin lizzy do anything you wanna do video where they all play bc riches[/quote]

Lorne who is a member here has Phil Lynotts mockingbird that he used for that video :)

[quote name='stu_g' post='209170' date='May 29 2008, 09:14 PM']i love these shame im skint at the mo, i always remember the thin lizzy do anything you wanna do video where they all play bc riches[/quote]

What,this Video?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI[/url]

And THIS bass?

From THIS Video shoot

Yep.It's MINE :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='210197' date='May 31 2008, 05:57 PM']What,this Video?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxjcZ71ZyI[/url]

And THIS bass?

From THIS Video shoot

Yep.It's MINE :)[/quote]

Wow!

you lucky man - I am sooooo envious.

keep it good, phil was a legend.

andy

Thanks,the bass is in remarkable condition,the only damage is a couple of chips and buckle rash that Phil himself did to the bass

I think I will be keeping it,as not many people would pay the figure I would be willing to let it go for :huh: :)

[quote name='stu_g' post='210486' date='Jun 1 2008, 01:13 PM']thats really cool i was reading some stuff bout couple of his basses, the precision and the ibanez in a bass magazine recentley but you never hear much bout his other gear[/quote]

Phil never actually OWNED this bass,or the other B.C.Riches in that video,they were loaned to them by a small company from London called E.F.R. guitars,I have been lucky enough to get 160 odd pictures from the video shoot,and you can clearly see gold stickers on the BCR's E.F.R.

Thin Lizzy's management had to pay compensation to E.F.R. for the damage Phil did to the bass

A guy bought the bass as soon as Phil returned it,and left it in an attic for 24 YEARS!!!!!!!,and then gave it to me :)

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='210794' date='Jun 1 2008, 10:13 PM']I really like that Warlock, does it come with a hardcase?

Do you have any recordings of it, i've never played a bc rich before.[/quote]

The warlock doesant come with a hardcase, i do have recordings.

However it doesant matter as it looks like the mockingbird is on its way out and i need to keep one of my 5 strings!

[b]Currently the Red Ironbird and 5 string mockingbird is ON HOLD pending payment, The warlock is withdrawn for the moment. [/b]

The price on the USA ironbird has been reduced from £440 to £400.

Edited by Shockwave

Would be interested in Trades or part Ex's for the USA Ironbird either way.

Ideally looking for a Musicman Stingray 5, Or straightish trade for a SUB 5. Or any other decent quality US or Japanese 5 string.

Edited by Shockwave

IF YOUR EVEN THINKING ABOUT BUYING A BASS FROM THIS GUY..

DO IT NOW!!,

i bought the Red Ironbird off him on saturday, it completely blew me away! couldnt keep my hands off it, rob is really nice, i showed up like what 30 mins to an hour late because my friend wouldnt stop playing on my xbox and he was still really nice and showed me the bass and let me inspect it throughout, and he was kinda running late for his gig, excellent guy, any other opertunities for me 2 buy another bass, and he has it, will most definatly buy again, and highly recomment everyone else does to.

Thanks.
Dazz.