Why become a member? ×

bit costly? XD

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAZZ-BASS-CUSTOM-MADE-NO-RESERVE-MADE-IN-ENGLAND-/160999923102?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item257c57dd9e"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAZZ-BASS-CUSTOM-MADE-NO-RESERVE-MADE-IN-ENGLAND-/160999923102?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item257c57dd9e[/url]

£1000?

doesn't even say it's a proper fender anywhere and apparently it would cost £10k to get a bass like it? hmmm

There's an almost identical genuine 1966-ish Fender Jazz with matching red headstock in Curly Music Liverpool, and I'm pretty sure it's not a whole lot more expensive then that.

...Also is it just me or does it look like someone's been tunnelling under the bridge? I'd be worried about taking it off and finding a bunch of foreign miners trapped beneath.

His claim that it is custom made must, if true, indictate it is NOT a fender, as it has no fender custom shop stamp on it, so either its not custom made, and possible a fender, or it is custom made, and its not a fender... if the latter is true, he's right not to say who actually made it because they'd get their asses sued for likeness rights in about 3 seconds.

The logo looks like an added transfer to me as well.. its crumbling, like a sh*tty transfer would.

Out of fun/interest, i texted him some questions... lets see if he bites!

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1365033473' post='2034530']
The name www.rockartistmanagement.com rings a bell.

And that looks considerably shittier than the average sh*tty genuine Fender.
[/quote]

He has featured on here several times in the past - not the most glowing of threads if I remember rightly :ph34r: