Why become a member? ×

F Bass BN4 Cocobolo Top / like new / SOLD
£3700

mrbassman_de

Offering my unique F Bass BN4 with premium Cocobolo Top and "full house" upgrades:

Specs:
Cocobolo op and Headcap
Ash Body
Flamed Maple Neck
Flamed Board (same piece like the neck) with Cocobolo blocks and Abalone side markers
Full matching truss rod cover
Gold Hardware
Hipshot A bridge
Cocobolo knobs with brass markers
Matching cocobolo pickup covers
Pearl Serial Plate
Built 2009
OHSC

Absolutely like new - may be some very subtle marks at the slap position - that's it - absolutely nothing to be shown in pics. Retail price for this bass exceeds the 6k GBP mark - if you could get such a Cocobolo top again at all.

Superfast slim neck, feels wonderful. Thundering Miller sound with lots of warm snap without being harsh.
SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

[quote name='bobpalt' timestamp='1363976228' post='2020486']
F Basses are fabulous instruments ( I have a green BN4 which is superb in every way), but this is something else! Best of luck with the sale, and I;m sure whoever buys it will be delighted.
[/quote]
I totally agree fantastic basses

[quote name='bobpalt' timestamp='1363976228' post='2020486']
F Basses are fabulous instruments ( I have a green BN4 which is superb in every way), but this is something else! Best of luck with the sale, and I;m sure whoever buys it will be delighted.
[/quote]

That green one is a cracker :)

I think F Basses really come alive in a band mix, they just work so well with a live band!

• 2 months later...

This is FOR SALE NOW at a reduced price:

Asking 3.500 EUR / 3.000 GBP plus shipping from 40547 Duesseldorf / Germany.

No trades please (unless you have a nice Fodera or Alleva Coppolo).

Edited by mrbassman_de

Up ! This bass is not only visually stunning. It is the best 4 strings I had and kept besides my selected old Fender Jazz Basses. I had some F basses before which tended to be a bit shy in the mix, but this one cuts like a knife. Slapwise it delivers the Marcus' 70s thing very easily, plus it has a true passive option which provides the typical Jazz bass growl. Very very nice !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...