Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Lakland Jazz 4 - natural, blocked & bound

Gust0o

All gone now, guys - thanks for looking :)

---------------------------------------------------

Pics to follow, but wanted to get this posted before I changed my mind.

I have a lovely Lakland Jazz 4, in natural with blocks and binding. Body is in superb condition. There are a couple of dings to the rear of the neck, which I'll try and show when I get some shots.

Priced for trade @ £600.

Looking for a Stingray 4 or pair of Subs, with cash to balance any deal.

Outside bets would be Gibson, BC Rich, etc.

Can include a case if the incoming trade has one also.

Can ship, or meet locally in Yorkshire. I do travel between Yorkshire and the Midlands with work, so there are some options around #
trading.

Bloody 'ell scouse wig (previous avatar?) that is CHEAP for a DJ4.
IF I ever even contemplated flogging mine there would be another ton on top of that :o
Ooops, commentating on a Mods thread about price.
Slap me silly and call me Sally ;)
Karl (Sally at weekends)

I think the current price reflects my strong penchance for bad jokes :)

I've been trailing the price of Stingrays on here, so was aiming to pitch this around the same mark - stalking my prey! Also, we had an identical bass on here only recently for a little bit more - but, hey, I hope this is keen.

Risingson was the previous owner of this one, so I'll ask him to come here and comment on the condition of the bass, so you can have more than just my word.

Pics, as promised... including the pair of them. The black one was a wedding present so, barring any insane offers, will be staying :lol:

No probs, that natural one is a beaut.

Let me know if you change your mind.

Good job I don't own a Thunderbird or this could get silly - oh what the heck.

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/martfitz/E42D8D54-C2AD-4593-99F9-8120F78B93F6-1396-00000099FE8CDA9D.jpg[/IMG]

This was my bass before I sent it on to Gus, the quintessential 70's style jazz that punches and snarls through a mix, but is in equal measures able to sound restrained and mellow. I really miss it actually, it did everything I wanted a good jazz bass to do.

Gus is top bloke and incredibly easy to deal with! £600 is a bloody steal for such a great bass.

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1359319181' post='1953090']
Yeah, some great offers - this is why I love dealing on Basschat. No one's offered me £50 or their Sue-Ryder-with-a-bent-neck yet :lol:

Black one is superb. Noticeably heavier, though.
[/quote]

That'll be the lead in the paint