Why become a member? ×

wal bass for sale

paul h23

beautiful early 1980's Wal bass for sale. makers signature inside,a serious players guitar,highly collectable,well maintained,active,sounds and looks fantastic.£2,750 o.v.n.o. provenance available for noted pre-owners. call 07931955895 for more details

Edited by paul h23

[quote name='paul h23' timestamp='1358429989' post='1938958']
... call 07931955895 for more details
[/quote]

Are they secret or something?

You'll probably get more interest if you actually tell your prospective buyers what it is you're selling. :)

It is useful for a newbie to actually provide all the information that will help you sell this instrument. Proof of how exclusive it is in the form of say, some photographs, a note of a serial number, the name of previous noteworthy owners of this guitar. In fact the whole 4 or 5 or even 6 strings of it. Oh, I nearly forgot does it have those wirey things across the neck at right angles or is the neck one of those flat, well nearly flat pieces of wood.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Oldman

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1358457023' post='1939702']
It is useful for a newbie to actually provide all the information that will help you sell this instrument. Proof of how exclusive it is in the form of say, some photographs, a note of a serial number, the name of previous noteworthy owners of this guitar. In fact the whole 4 or 5 or even 6 strings of it. Hope this helps.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1358459577' post='1939780']
No, he's thinking where he lives and looking for some suitable snaps on the web and deciding if its fretted, fretless, 4,5 or 6.
[/quote]

Ah , that's ok then.
For a minute there I thought that you might be insinuating that the seller was not genuine ;)

He's given his phone number, so anyone interested could phone him.

Would anyone actually buy something this expensive without trying it anyway ?

You can't upload photos onto here, and maybe he doesn't like the way people have been a bit less than friendly.

It's not like he's saying he's in the Orkney's and it's postage only :D .

Edited by ambient

[quote name='Francesco' timestamp='1358511917' post='1940519']
Advertising this way, you get the impression the seller has something to hide. To me it is.
[/quote]

And maybe it's not.

Until he answers can everyone stop derailing the thread

Thanks

sorry guys, this was the first time i've been on this site,now you,ve all roasted me to bits i realise how pretentious that ad is .that bass has had only 2 owners ,me n trapper,old bassist from peter and the test tube babies.he went to electric wood in high wycombe to select the bits of endangered rainforest its made from.i bought it from him in the 90's.serial no-w2247 its a 4 string fretted' african mahogany according to inside info on the bits of masking tape.i tried but failed to post fotos ;it wouldn,t upload my j-pegs.hey im a bassist! currently with afore mentioned testies. H.[we,re in brighton]

U need to use a public server for the pics, upload to photobucket or the like, then just copy and paste the [IMG] codes into ur thread, simples :). And welcome, cant wait to see the pics

Edited by phsycoandy

+2

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1358457023' post='1939702']
It is useful for a newbie to actually provide all the information that will help you sell this instrument. Proof of how exclusive it is in the form of say, some photographs, a note of a serial number, the name of previous noteworthy owners of this guitar. In fact the whole 4 or 5 or even 6 strings of it. Oh, I nearly forgot does it have those wirey things across the neck at right angles or is the neck one of those flat, well nearly flat pieces of wood.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]