Why become a member? ×

THE Bass Relay Thread

Jimryan

Today we received some gifts from KaBl...

[URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/jimryan88/media/Bcbassrelay/KaBl_zps5a4dde4c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii527/jimryan88/Bcbassrelay/KaBl_zps5a4dde4c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Here's a little bit from their FB page too:

[color=#333333]KaBL guitar leads and cables are hand soldered in the UK by musicians for musicians.[/color]
[color=#333333]We only use the best raw materials currently available and each and every cable is thoroughly tested before being shipped. You can be absolutely certain that you will receive the finest personal service even on the smallest order.[/color]

[color=#333333]Text donations have been sorted, so...[/color]

[color=#333333]To make a quick (and easy donation),straight off of your phone bill or credit, simply text "BASS98" followed by your amount to 70070.[/color]

[color=#333333] [/color][color=#333333]Plus, when we hit £500, there's some big news being revealed ;)[/color]

[quote name='BB BlackDog' timestamp='1368642450' post='2079690']
We're in,
And its a Gig in my home town friday, so I can pressure all my friends :-)
[/quote]

Must get to one of your gigs soon. Party gig on Friday so can't get.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1368806338' post='2081826']
Any closer to getting the news, James? :D
[/quote]

The Package I received in the post today says yes, and where I'm nice (and terribly excited), I'll share the news (AND post pics) if 5 donations (regardless of amount) are made within the hour (ending at 18:00).

Sounds fair to me :-P

Well everyone, I'm pleased to announce that we now have the backing (in the form of pedals, t shirts and hats) from Ashdown Engineering. The amplification giants have kindly agreed to help out and for that, I owe them many thanks.

Hand over!
The baton is now in the hands of Dale, BB Blackdog.
In the next day it's going to be seen in Frome (South West) and the Bearded Theory festival (back in Derby).
The pots went round the pub last night during the gig. Plenty of cash seemed to be going in.
Let the fun continue!

Just had the word from Dale in BB Blackdog, I'll be taking it out of his hands at Glastonbudget for a couple of tunes with Birthrite, those steampunk darlings of stage and screen. We have a few mates playing the festival, so I'll be putting the word out now to get the next torch bearer.

Afternoon all,

The current total raised now stands at £627.57. Well done to all so far. The current "target" on the justgiving page is set at £1000. With how we're going, we'll beat that in no time. So, what should we up it to?

Cheers,

James

[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1369409871' post='2088984']
Afternoon all,

The current total raised now stands at £627.57. Well done to all so far. The current "target" on the justgiving page is set at £1000. With how we're going, we'll beat that in no time. So, what should we up it to?

Cheers,

James
[/quote]

Don't up it any more, just brag to BGM about how much you smashed the target by. :D

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1369413862' post='2089061']
Not sure where the bass will be next weekend but is there any chance it will can make it to the Herts Bash on Saturday??
[/quote]

if it does make it to the bash, I can gig it saturday night at the Lord Haig in Hertford if required. :)