Why become a member? ×

THE Bass Relay Thread

Jimryan

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1371036736' post='2108872']
I've set up a Twitter page for the relay

[url="https://twitter.com/BassRelay"]https://twitter.com/BassRelay[/url]

We now also have a dedicated email address :)
[/quote]

Excellent. @basschatuk is now following it and will retweet \m/ :D \m/

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1371040470' post='2108967']
It will get down to you soon enough Sylvia - you may have to come to another DB masterclass to pick it up in person ! :P
[/quote]

LOL and then keep at home it in its case, waiting for the next taker, as I can't play it cos it's a righty :rolleyes:

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1371040908' post='2108973']

LOL and then keep at home it in its case, waiting for the next taker, as I can't play it cos it's a righty :rolleyes:
[/quote]

String it lefty and let the left handers have a go?

[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1371043289' post='2109016']
String it lefty and let the left handers have a go?
[/quote]

If anyone fancies that, I guess it can be an option. I won't try it, though, James - I simply don't get along with an upside-down non-symmetrical body, and also, I'm not a gigging bassist anyway.
As I said above, I'd be happy to cover the online PR, photos and blogging for any gigs or other news I can get to.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1371049218' post='2109112']
Sounds good. I'm on Dropbox already and I can join in whenever. I have a few photos taken at the LBGS, if they can be of any use.
[/quote]

I should be able to make use of them anyway :)

[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1371048451' post='2109093']
Also, is it worth setting up a Dropbox folder type thing so that everyone has access to all pics/vids at all times?
[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea, although I have next to no understanding of Drop-Box, other than it's like a cloud type storage thing.

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1371107763' post='2109782']
If I'd know that I would have hand delivered it ! ...just how sunny and warm does it get in Falkirk?
[/quote]

Eh... hmm....

Not sure how to answer that one. I could be funny and just say "very", but I don't want you to waste your hard earned money on a trip to "warm, sunny Falkirk", because it doesn't exist :D

[quote name='ubassman' timestamp='1371107763' post='2109782']
If I'd know that I would have hand delivered it ! ...just how sunny and warm does it get in Falkirk?
[/quote]
[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1371116302' post='2109922']
Eh... hmm....

Not sure how to answer that one. I could be funny and just say "very", but I don't want you to waste your hard earned money on a trip to "warm, sunny Falkirk", because it doesn't exist :D

[/quote]

[u]EXCUSE ME!!!![/u] :angry: I'll have you know it's only slightly overcast here today, honest. :unsure:

On the basis that I'll be receiving it tomorrow and it going back say on 6/7th July - with it being used on 23rd and 5th July- there is the possibilty of it being used /handed over and then back again whilst on it's holidays.
Any one interested let me know. It'll be back up at some point though

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1371159506' post='2110799']
Awesome updates , are there definitive dates and venues I can pin onto the map ?
[/quote]

Not yet! I think James wants to wait closer to the date of the next gig before announcing it, so we shall keep it on the down low for now!