Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Super Jazz Bass Sunburst/Tortie/Passive SOLD

warwickhunt

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1365612971' post='2041839']
How in the heck has this not sold yet? Bumpage on me
[/quote]

I have someone local who has chewed his fingernails down to the wrist trying to sell his SWR Redhead in order to get the funds to buy my Dingwall but times are tough for high end gear!

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1365613102' post='2041843']
I have someone local who has chewed his fingernails down to the wrist trying to sell his SWR Redhead in order to get the funds to buy my Dingwall but times are tough for high end gear!
[/quote]

That would be me!

Have a 'beautiful bass' bump on me ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers Dougal, there has been talks over this but nothing concrete. However, I am selling my house and moving into rented for a short time so I'm going to push to sell this sooner rather than later. ;)[/font][/color]

Bump for a beautiful and interesting bass. I've been thinking about super jazzes for a while. If I had the cash to balance, I'd maybe be inclined to offer a trade on my '87 SS1

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1371314654' post='2112529']
Bump for a beautiful and interesting bass. I've been thinking about super jazzes for a while. If I had the cash to balance, I'd maybe be inclined to offer a trade on my '87 SS1
[/quote]

I'm wanting to sell but don't mind waiting for a genuine buyer/trade. I could take the Streamer (condition not withstanding) and wait for the cash. ;)

Condition-wise it's very good, and there are no technical issues. I think you owned this one in a past life. It's an '87, wenge & cherry, 3D bridge, EMG's, 8.4lbs. Theoretically, (roughly) how much would you be looking for as a cash balance on a trade for such a beast?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump people.

I would be interested in trades (even non-Warwick) but it needs to be fretted, 4 string and ideally something where (ideally but not compulsory) I get a wedge of cash... oh and your trade would need to be light-weight! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1372056081' post='2120971']
go for it! :D
[/quote] Too many great basses out there at the moment Luke, they all come along at once. I could buy six tomorrow, quite happily, just can't decide on any, and still hoping for an old Jazz. Everything happens at once!!! :unsure: Still curious about this though, so worth a bump at the very least!!

Edited by Rick's Fine '52

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]It does have the rotary control which I referred to as the pup selector (4 position), it certainly does the job of a pup selector, though I have assumed that one setting is series/parallel. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Moving house on Friday so I may go off grid for a short while (still access internet at various times/places but less frequently), if you want it get it soon! ;)[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...

Final (final) price reduction to £1400 and if it doesn't sell at that price then I'll hold on to it for a while.

I have limited connectivity at the moment (mainly via phone) so I may be a little slower than my usual prompt self, at responding.

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1374741434' post='2152549']
Final (final) price reduction to £1400 and if it doesn't sell at that price then I'll hold on to it for a while.

I have limited connectivity at the moment (mainly via phone) so I may be a little slower than my usual prompt self, at responding.
[/quote] what a billy bargain you're offering here!