Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Telecaster Special video clip

dmz

From the Squier website.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYwv3lKCuVo[/media]

If you don't have a subwoofer I doubt you'll get much sound coming at you from the neck pickup part of the demo :D

Doesn't want for low frequencies !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1356077661' post='1906436']
I really like these, and the sound from that humbucker is lovely. Looks-wise, I prefer the single-coil version of this, but sound-wise, this special is the business.
[/quote] Lozz, I agree with you both on looks and sound. Did you notice the single pickup version has a lot more fret buzz from lower action? I would raise the bridge some. I think it is better to have four bridge saddles so the intonation can be set for each string. Don't you? I want to get a blonde Squier VM Telecaster Bass when the store gets some in stock.

[quote name='grenadilla' timestamp='1359388408' post='1953975']
Lozz, I agree with you both on looks and sound. Did you notice the single pickup version has a lot more fret buzz from lower action? I would raise the bridge some. I think it is better to have four bridge saddles so the intonation can be set for each string. Don't you? I want to get a blonde Squier VM Telecaster Bass when the store gets some in stock.
[/quote]

Yes, was checking these out again on youtube yesterday, that special has some great lows - almost Gibson bass territory.