Why become a member? ×

Our Helical Mind - New video, new record, new tour!

pantherairsoft

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1350470771' post='1839194']
Well seing as he's into prodigy and (I think they're called) orbital... it might be :lol:
[/quote]

Come to think of it, I'm probably old enough (in theory, of course) to be your girl's dad (legally, if she's under 25) & as I grew up listening to stuff from Thrash Metal & Hard Rock to Jungle, Hardcore & Breakbeat & love This kind of stuff (us old farts ain't into sedated elevator music anymore!).

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1350474546' post='1839309']
She's under 25 :lol:

I'm turning 26 this weekend so your old enough to be my dad too :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:

You're lucky I've not been to Cambridge, though I'd have been 15 (man, it passes soo quick!!!). B)

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1350473755' post='1839276']
Come to think of it, I'm probably old enough (in theory, of course) to be your girl's dad (legally, if she's under 25) & as I grew up listening to stuff from Thrash Metal & Hard Rock to Jungle, Hardcore & Breakbeat & love This kind of stuff (us old farts ain't into sedated elevator music anymore!).
[/quote]

^ Well, I'm not quite old enough to qualify for fathering Charic's girlfriend (!), but that musical journey you describe is me too, in a nutshell :)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1350493364' post='1839682']
There is a CD version which is currently be made available at the Euro shows. Hopefully it will be available on a wider level later in the year so if/when that happens ill keep you posted!
[/quote]

Let me know when the CD's are ready :) I'll take two :D

In the interest of keeping the ball rolling our good friend Waatu in Canada has just put out this...

His remix of our very first release Subscapes. It's a VERY different taken on our tracks and features some MC talent from Canada as well. We're really impressed with what he's produced. Have a listen...

[url="http://waatumusic.bandcamp.com/album/subscapes-waatu-revisit"]http://waatumusic.ba...s-waatu-revisit[/url]

[quote name='Bassman Sam' timestamp='1352072421' post='1858523']
Just landed late on this and I'm loving it. Good luck with the album sales. Give me a shout the next time you're playing the North West. I would love to see this live.
[/quote]

Thanks dude!! Appreciate it.

We had 2 shows lined up before Xmas and both got cancelled this week. Fail! I'm going to spend the time putting dates in the diary for next year and will try and get some decent geographical spread. If you can recommend venues or promoters that deal in that kind of music then drop me a message!

Hoping to get out and about more in the new year!

Got a few of the tour edition CD left as well. If anyone's interested in one before they all go then drop me a message!

Shep