Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.6 - Raffle Thread

Hamster

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1339783395' post='1694408']
What about Raffle Prizes??
[/quote]

Yes - there will be a raffle. All proceeds to charity (in fact every single penny of profit of every SE Bash has always been donated to charity :) )

In previous bash's the raffle has taken a long time to conduct as we've sold a strip of 5 tickets for £1 and people have bought a £5's worth. It is also usual to put your 2nd/3rd/4th prize bag in the hat so that everyone wins something. To make proceedings a little quicker - and depending on the prize table, I may sell the tickets at £1 each to speed things along so we can get down the pub quicker!! :)

So can I ask everyone to dig out that little gadget/expensive bass which you don't need any more and start off a raffle donation living post? - Just reply to the last post and update with your donation. Please follow the format so we know who's donating what.

I'll start the ball rolling:

1. 2 x 1m Excellent quality speaker cables - Jack - Speakon (2p) - Hamster

[quote name='MacDaddy' timestamp='1345416719' post='1777372']
I've got a brand new Epiphone guitar (not bass) gig bag/carry case. It's only been used to bring my guitar home and has since been left behind the sofa.

Happy to donate if guitar stuff is acceptable.
[/quote]

As long as it's legal or nearly legal - stick it in the raffle!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working my way through some auto/ biographies at the moment - Eric Clapton, Ronnie Wood, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon - which I'm happy to donate once I'm done. I'll also put the speaker stand which I won in last year's raffle back in as my amps are too deep to sit on it..

Edited by TheGreek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and as my attempt at fettling a P bass pickguard to fit has annoyed me, and before I do anything more horrendous to it I shall chuck that in only [i]slightly[/i] buggered about with.

I should know by now. Me and any sort of DIY is just a complete waste of time :unsure: