Why become a member? ×

either a scam or a bargin for someone in glasgow

LukeFRC

[quote name='BarnacleBob' timestamp='1343861453' post='1756660']
seems happy with cash on pick up which would be the way to go to be on the safe side. Unless he's one of those Glaswegian heroin addicts ;-)

BB
[/quote]

well then it looks more like a bargain than a scam! and well worth me posting it for you! good luck

Cheers Luke, I wouldn't have spotted this one otherwise being under 'decor' :blink: although ironically that is what it would be for me :P as i dont play live anymore.

I think at least one BC'r is already bidding but will keep an eye on it

BB

I know it's a default but collection in person is listed under P&P

Edited by BarnacleBob

[quote name='BarnacleBob' timestamp='1343894304' post='1756824']
Cheers Luke, I wouldn't have spotted this one otherwise being under 'decor' :blink: although ironically that is what it would be for me :P as i dont play live anymore.

I think at least one BC'r is already bidding but will keep an eye on it

BB

I know it's a default but collection in person is listed under P&P
[/quote]

I'm with happyjack here.... ask him!

:D and answer came there none......

did a bit of digging and what has caught them out for me - apart from TGTBT - is the sellers other item for sale, a genuine second hand Louis Vuitton trunk at £16! These are actually worth more than the Wal !!!
And there identical adverts for the trunk all over craigslist and other classified ad sites in that London.

Now to find the money for HappyJacks beautiful 5'er...........

BB

[quote name='BarnacleBob' timestamp='1344004540' post='1758591']
:D and answer came there none......

did a bit of digging and what has caught them out for me - apart from TGTBT - is the sellers other item for sale, a genuine second hand Louis Vuitton trunk at £16! These are actually worth more than the Wal !!!
And there identical adverts for the trunk all over craigslist and other classified ad sites in that London.

Now to find the money for HappyJacks beautiful 5'er...........

BB
[/quote] the Wal bulletin board also found the same pictures of the trunk in a sale ad from 2009 too.....

I live just outside Glasgow but the seller wont reply to any questions/requests to view I have sent him. I think the scenario for the winner will be to be asked for money transfer or cheque and paypal or cash/pick up will suddenly not be an option.

I hope i am wrong and someone does get a bargain but as HS says " I've got a bad feeling about this.... "

BB

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1344012910' post='1758782']
I've got a friend who lives in Glasgow if anybody wants this checked out...shouldn't Paypal protect you if it is a scam??
[/quote]
Given that he's definitely scamming the other item I don't think it'd be wise to risk your money on the chance that Paypal would refund you.

• 4 weeks later...