Why become a member? ×

Bassic Bits (OBBM): Awesome!

Jack

Just a note to say that I inquired about 2 speakon cables a few weeks ago at Bassic Bits and was obviously quoted an amazing price. In my usualy mix of laziness, apathy and forgetfulness I didn't reply but I got an email from Barefaced saying my cabinets were going to arrive soon so I hurriedly emailed bassic bits back late on Sunday night (maybe even really early Monday morning) explaining that I'd really like my cables asap because otherwise I'd not be able to use my cabinets.

Dave really came through for me and I had the cables Tuesday morning! It's my first time with Bassic Bits and even thought I only spent £30 I just feel that Dave went the extra mile. :)

PS - My Barefaceds haven't arrived yet so I reserve the right to take all this back in case the cables don't work! Someone really should introduce Alex to Dave's method of calculating delivery times.

Edited by Jack

[quote name='Jack' timestamp='1343835338' post='1756031']
Just a note to say that I inquired about 2 speakon cables a few weeks ago at Bassic Bits and was obviously quoted an amazing price. In my usualy mix of laziness, apathy and forgetfulness I didn't reply but I got an email from Barefaced saying my cabinets were going to arrive soon so I hurriedly emailed bassic bits back late on Sunday night (maybe even really early Monday morning) explaining that I'd really like my cables asap because otherwise I'd not be able to use my cabinets.

Dave really came through for me and I had the cables Tuesday morning! It's my first time with Bassic Bits and even thought I only spent £30 I just feel that Dave went the extra mile. :)

PS - My Barefaceds haven't arrived yet so I reserve the right to take all this back in case the cables don't work! Someone really should introduce Alex to Dave's method of calculating delivery times.
[/quote]

I guarantee you that those leads won't fail - Dave made me some recently & I've used them quite a few times with my Epifani / Aguilar rig.

They'll be fine.... :)

Edited by louisthebass

OBBM made my speakon cable, it's great. Well as great as a cable can be I suppose! Clean sound, very well put together, excellent value for the quality of it, used it for a fair while now and in perfect working order still. Of course, not to mention the outstanding service. I'll definitely use him for any other cables I need for my bass rig.

And yes, yours WILL work. I'd needn't worry!

Dan

Always happy to recommend Dave (obbm) and his excellent cables. Have had a fair few off him over the years, and they are as good as you're going to get anywhere. Great components, excellent value, great service. What's not to like? :D

[url="http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk"]http://www.bassic-bits.co.uk[/url]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1344196546' post='1761140']
I doubt you'll find many on here who don't swear by Dave's leads.
[/quote]

+ lots. Great product, great service, great gent. Er Just Great really