Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Sadowsky Metro PJ feeler

project_c

This is another feeler from me - I really love this bass and I'll most likely regret doing this, but I need to free up some cash. I bought this bass brand new around 2 years ago, and it is in 100% perfect condition. It was set up by the Gallery just a couple of weeks ago, and it's as it was when it was fresh out of the box.

The bass is a Sadowsky Metro Vintage 4-string Hybrid PJ. You all know the deal with these, they're amazing basses so I hopefully won't have to do too much of a sales pitch... This one has a Precision body with a maple / rosewood jazz neck which is a pleasure to play. The pickups are in a PJ configuration, and the bass is super versatile and sounds good with pretty much whatever style of playing you throw at it. Controls are volume, pan, push-pull tone (in passive mode) / vintage tone control (in active mode), and bass/treble.

Check out Ed Friedland's review and audio samples at the link below - tone-wise it's identical to this bass.
[url="http://bassemporium.com/blog/?p=170"]http://bassemporium.com/blog/?p=170[/url]

As far as I know this one is the only sunburst Metro of its' kind in the UK. The bass comes with everything that was included with it, packed in the Sadowsky Ultralight Case. I'm looking for £1100, and I'll throw in a brand new unopened set of Sadowsky Blue Steel strings as well.

Delivered free to anywhere within the London area - otherwise I'm happy to ship at your cost. the Ultralight Case is really sturdy and will protect the bass really well in transit.

cheers!

Edited by project_c

All PM's replied, many thanks for all the enquiries!

I've had some questions regarding the weight - I did weigh this bass when I first got it, and I believe it was around the 9lb mark but I really can't remember now, and I don't want to tell lies. It's without a doubt much lighter than my '83 USA Precision, and that one is 10.5lbs. Since dumping my neurotic weight-obsessed girlfriend <_< I no longer have scales at my house. However I'll try to find some scales tomorrow and give you the exact weight. :)

• 3 weeks later...