Why become a member? ×

Feedback for pobrien_ie

KiOgon

My pleasure to start a feedback thread for Paddy & at the same time extend my hand in a warm welcome to the forum.

Paddy needed a bit of a hand assembling parts for the electrics in his P-bass build, he sourced all the right parts, I put them all in the right place for him B) & supplied a 'ready to go' complete wiring kit.

He's a real pleasure to deal with, great communication, a real gent. No problem recommending him to one & all.

Looking forward to the finished build + photo's of course :D

Cheerz, John

• 4 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just Bought tuners and bridge for my P project from Paddy. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Excellent communication, v[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ery easy to deal with. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Items were exactly as described, .[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]perfectly packed and shipped really quickly![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would definitely recommend him to anyone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your help Paddy[/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Just bought a set of Fender Vintage re-issue machine heads from Paddy for my P-bass project, great communication, shipped quickly and well packaged. [/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Highly recommended! [/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Thanks Paddy[/color][/font]

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just bought some aged fender style parts from Paddy. They arrived very promptly in a box individually bubble wrapped to ensure safe transit. Paddy certainly knows how to pack things properly. Great communications throughout the transaction. Buy with confidence. Thanks Paddy.