Why become a member? ×

F Bass Studio 5 sale/trade

bassjamm

----------------------------------------------------

[b]SOLD[/b]

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

After a lot of umming and ahhing, i'm considering parting ways with my F Bass Studio 5, although, at this stage, i'm not certain as this bass really is my no.1 bass of all time, but needs must!

It's a 5 string model, finished in Black Ceruse, matching pickup covers, F Bass pre-amp and pickups, 34.5" scale etc etc! The pre-amp is awesomely versitile, 3 band, volume/volume/tone, the tone is push/pull for active passive and the bridge volume is push/pull for coil tap, so humbucker, single coil.

More pics can be seen on my bands myspace [url="http://www.myspace.com/groovecartel"]Groove Cartel[/url]

It's an awesome machine and i may decide to keep it yet, but if i got something tempting i'd consider it!

Looking for [b]SOLD[/b] may be open to trade, but i'm in the middle of sorting out an endorsement deal, so i need a decent amount of cash!

Let me know guys,

Thanks
Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

I tried one out in the Bass Gallery a few weeks back.

LOVELY LOVELY bass, it gets the kiwi mark of approval and goes onto the list-of-basses-I-would-love-to-own-but-could-never-justify-buying-for-the-type-of-music-I-play. It's up there with the Yammie BB5NE2, Status Stealth 5 headless, Celinder Larry Graham, Spector NS-5XL, Ken Smith BSR6TN, and Sandberg Ken Taylor custom.

Have a bump.

Thanks Steve...it's an awesome bass! A very true and warm sound, but can rock out with the best of them! I've personally never heard anything that sounds so 'polite', if that's the right word to use...it's got a beautiful tone!!! The 8 month old D'addarios give it a bit of something else too, hehe!

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='179161' date='Apr 17 2008, 06:57 PM']please dont do this!!!!!! it sounded ace when you were at the hi fi, its a beast mate![/quote]

I know mate...recorded with it today, sounded awesome...as did the Marleaux man! I don't know!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='bassjamm' post='207210' date='May 27 2008, 01:39 PM']If i can sell them on fleabay for enough :huh: hehe!!![/quote]

damn...I think they have a rule against selling body parts :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='leloupa' post='243969' date='Jul 20 2008, 06:46 PM']Damn.... That's beautifull Jamie...
Never played an F bass before.. Dreamed of it though..[/quote]

Thanks man...it's certainly a beauty, the grain is awesome in the flesh!