Why become a member? ×

F Bass Studio 5 sale/trade

bassjamm

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='244786' date='Jul 21 2008, 08:40 PM']I've just had a look at this thread and gassed all over my keyboard. Damn. It stains too.[/quote]

You dirty man you...hehe!

Got anything you fancy trading mate?

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='244874' date='Jul 21 2008, 10:15 PM']Oish, not really, although i DO have too many 4 strings and I don't use the preEB stingray much these days...

...oh stop, look what you have me doing.[/quote]

:)

Have a think about it and let me know mate...i'm open to 4's!

[quote name='bassjamm' post='244872' date='Jul 21 2008, 10:14 PM']Is that a serious offer young man?

EDIT:

Hope so![/quote]

Sorry - no it's not - I was suggesting CK should offer you his. I have the emotional attachement to mine that means it's not for sale :)

Joe.

[quote name='Toasted' post='244907' date='Jul 21 2008, 10:52 PM']Sorry - no it's not - I was suggesting CK should offer you his. I have the emotional attachement to mine that means it's not for sale :huh:

Joe.[/quote]

I wondered what you were chatting about :)

CK...your update 4 would be most welcome, hehe!

[quote name='bassjamm' post='244912' date='Jul 21 2008, 10:54 PM']I wondered what you were chatting about :)

CK...your update 4 would be most welcome, hehe![/quote]
Unfortunately I'm attached to both the J and the P, they're like a set and still very useful as tools. I could definitely give the preEB stingray some thought tomorrow though, its more or less duplicated by the Cutlass 1 which I generally prefer to gig with anyway.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='244929' date='Jul 21 2008, 11:26 PM']Unfortunately I'm attached to both the J and the P, they're like a set and still very useful as tools. I could definitely give the preEB stingray some thought tomorrow though, its more or less duplicated by the Cutlass 1 which I generally prefer to gig with anyway.[/quote]

Yeah, i hang on to the Celinder's too...both are great basses!!!

As for the Pre EB Stingray...it certainly may be of interest, but i'd need to give it some thought too mate!!! Let me know what you reckon as and when!

Jam

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='245025' date='Jul 22 2008, 07:17 AM']OK, well if your mind isn't certain, then maybe I'll let you chew on it for a bit. Let me know if you come to a decision?[/quote]

I'd need to know what kind of deal was possible really mate, that would play a huge part in it!